SEAN SOVACOOL: No, the crews could not get out on the course this morning. There was no way to get the course ready to play. I'm told the 7th fairway is completely under water. The 3rd green I'm told is functionally an island green and there wasn't any way to get people out there. Nobody is happy about this turn of events, but we're going to try to complete the championship Sunday night.
SEAN SOVACOOL: We're going to have to work overnight on a couple of different things. The golf course obviously will be one of those things that we'll start working on as soon as the water dissipates and they feel they can get on the golf course. With respect to the surrounding areas, the parking lots, et cetera, we're already beginning work on those areas.
SEAN SOVACOOL: I can tell you that for today's standpoint, we certainly were pleased once the decision was made to cancel because we do have a parking lot that is, of course, a giant farm. We're not at all worried about it with a couple of hours afterwards.
If we would have opened up for play today, we probably would have shot our gate back a little bit from the actual time of the start, but we're not worried about it at all tomorrow. We've got all our preparations in place. We have help from police and local authorities, so we're fully prepared for parking tomorrow. There are some soft spots in the parking lots and those are being graveled as we speak. I think we're pretty well prepared.